Student Learning Outcomes
Students graduating with a double major will:
- Describe psychology’s content domains.
- Engage in integrative, science-based reasoning to interpret behavior and solve problems.
- Apply ethical standards to science and practice, and promote community at local, national, and global levels.
- Effectively write, speak, and interact with others.
- Apply psychological content and skills to career goals, and develop professional direction for life after graduation.
Conservatory of Music and Dance students in the bachelor of arts in music with a music therapy emphasis program, who also want to major in psychology, may apply CONSVTY 342 toward the psychology major as an elective.