Student Learning Outcomes
Students graduating from this program will:
- Describe psychology’s content domains.
- Engage in integrative, science-based reasoning to interpret behavior and solve problems.
- Apply ethical standards to science and practice, and promote community at local, national, and global levels.
- Effectively write, speak, and interact with others.
- Apply psychological content and skills to career goals, and develop professional direction for life after graduation.
Eighteen hours of coursework in psychology are required for a psychology minor with at least 12 of those hours at the upper-division level. Of the 18 hours a minimum of nine hours must be completed at UMKC. A grade of "C-" or higher must be achieved for any course to apply toward the minor in psychology.
The following is required of all psychology minors:
|PSYCH 210||General Psychology||3|