Student Learning Outcomes
Students graduating from this program will:
- Students will refine their musical voice as creative artists, and their skills as collaborators with performers and generative artists.
- Students will demonstrate mastery of technical knowledge of writing for instruments, and large scale forms.
- Students will further develop understanding of a variety of historical and current musical styles, genres, and media.
- Students will refine their ability to speak and write about their music and the music of their time.
- Students demonstrate activity in the field of composition through actively pursuing commissions, prizes, and performances.
|CONSVTY 5500- CONSVTY 5600||Music History||3|
|CONSVTY 5500- CONSVTY 5600||Music Theory||3|
|CONSVTY 5593||Introduction To Research And Bibliography In Music||3|
|Take the following course 3 times:||9|
|CONSVTY 5531||Advanced Orchestration||3|
|CONSVTY 5599||Thesis 1||4|
An appropriate composition. A score must be filed in the Conservatory Library.