All students completing an undergraduate teacher education degree must meet the following conditions in order to graduate and be recommended for teacher certification:
- 2.75 cumulative GPA/3.0 content GPA/3.0 Professional GPA.
- Completion of at least 120 credit hours if earning first bachelor's degree (although many programs will require more than 120 credits).
- "C" or higher in all Education courses.
- "C" or higher in all subject-area courses required for Middle School and Secondary degrees.
- Successful completion of the Missouri Pre-Service Teacher Assessment (MoPTA)
- Passing score on the certification exam(s) required by the State of Missouri
All students completing a baccalaureate degree program in the School of Education must apply to graduate by the posted deadline during their final semester of enrollment. The deadline for making application to graduate is posted on each term's academic calendar and on each student's registration materials. See your academic advisor for questions about these requirements.