Welcome to the University of Missouri-Kansas City 2014-2015 catalog! We are pleased to provide an interactive and searchable catalog online.
Use the search box above, or click on the left hand menus to navigate through the catalog. There is also a PDF version available through the Print Options link above.
We welcome your feedback and suggestions to make this catalog better for the future. We would also appreciate reports of any broken links inside the catalog. Feedback may be provided by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
UMKC Summary Profile
Located in the heart of Kansas City, Mo., the University of Missouri-Kansas City is a public research university focused on urban issues. At UMKC, your mind will be opened to knowledge, diverse people and outstanding experiences, allowing you to further explore those areas of your life in which you are already engaged. Here's what else you'll find at UMKC:
- 15,746 - undergraduate and graduate students enrolled at UMKC
- 8 - percent of students that live on campus
- 64.6 - percent of undergraduate students received financial aid or scholarships in 2013
- 120+ - majors and programs
- 57 - percent of classes have fewer than 20 students
- 21 - average class size
- 13:1 - student to faculty ratio
- 16 - NCAA Division I sports teams
- 91 - percent of classes have fewer than 50 students
- 25 - percent of minority students enrolled