Graduate Certificate: Commercial Real Estate
Student Learning Outcomes
Students graduating from this program will:
- Solve a variety of real-world problems using real estate fundamentals and analytics.
- Apply knowledge of development, feasibility, finance, investment, management, transaction, and valuation to analyze real estate markets to make decisions.
- Demonstrate design-thinkingby identifying, synthesizing, and applying analytical and technological skills to make decisions and develop action plans to solve a range of real estate problems.
- Evaluate the impacts of real estate problems and reconcile differences among decision alternatives incorporating social responsibility, economic viability.
- Communicate professionally and chose effective communication styles based on audience/stakeholder types.
|RL-EST 5556||Entrepreneurial Real Estate Process||3|
|RL-EST 5571||Real Estate Finance||3|
|Electives (Two of the Following):||6|
|Real Estate Feasibility and Market Analysis|
|Real Estate Construction and Development|
|Real Estate Property and Portfolio Management|
|Real Estate Valuation|
|Legal Context of Real Estate|