Application for Graduation

Application for graduation is required and should be filed with the Registration & Records Office before enrolling in the final 30 credit hours of coursework. Students should complete the graduation application in Pathway.  In some circumstances, a paper application completed by the student may be required and should be turned in to the student's home School or College (Academic Unit).   In the event a paper application is required, the academic unit will send the graduation application to the Registration & Records Office.  The application must be submitted no later than the deadline date published each semester in the on-line UMKC Academic Calendar in order to graduate for that semester.