Former Student Readmission
Requirements to re-enroll:
Readmitted (returning) students must meet ALL of the following requirements.
- You have not attended another school since leaving UMKC.
- You were not academically dismissed by your academic unit at UMKC.
- You are a graduate student and have not been out of your program for more than two consecutive semesters (not including summer).
- OR -
You are an undergraduate student and have not been out of your program for more than three consecutive semesters (not including summer).
- You wish to re-enroll in the same academic unit and the same degree program in which you were previously enrolled. Note: You cannot be readmitted to a program in which you have already earned a degree. If you wish to enroll in a different degree program, you will need to fill out a new application.
- You were not a Visiting/Community Student or enrolled through the Office of Continuing Education in the preceding semester.
- You are not a student in Dentistry, Law, Medicine, Pharmacy, Conservatory, Counselor Education, Graduate Biological Sciences Programs, Graduate Nursing Programs or Graduate Theatre Programs.
- If you meet the requirements, complete and submit the request to enroll form. You will not need to resubmit the general UMKC application fee.
- If you do not meet the requirements, please submit a new application. You will not need to resubmit the general UMKC application fee if you were ever enrolled at UMKC as a degree seeking student.