Federally Supported Sources of Financial Aid

Graduate students who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents and who are enrolled at least half-time, with financial need demonstrated via the FFS analysis, may be considered for aid through the College Work Study Program. They also may apply for a Perkins Loan (formerly NDSL) or a Guaranteed Student Loan. Additional information on these programs is available from the

UMKC Financial Aid and Scholarships Office
Administrative Center, Room 101
5115 Oak Street
Kansas City, MO 64110-2499
(816) 235-1154 (Kansas City Metro)

Staff members are available for information, inquiries and assistance with applications from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays.