Graduate Course Withdrawal

Graduate students may withdraw from a course at any time prior to the first day of the final examination period, provided the permission of the faculty advisor has been obtained and notification to the instructor has been made. However, after the mid-term, students will be academically assessed. If failing at the time of withdrawal, students will be graded "WF" (withdrawn failing). [Note: Individual academic units may have earlier deadlines for withdrawal.]