Bachelor of Business Administration
Student Learning Outcomes
Students graduating from this program will:
- Critique a business decision using a suitable decision tool or framework found in a major business discipline.
- Contextualize how a given business problem affects an organization using critical thinking.
- Contribute effectively as part of a diverse and inclusive team to solve a given business problem.
- Express a business issue into a coherent written statement and/or oral presentation.
- Appraise quantitative information and synthesize that information with relevant non-quantitative information to arrive at a business decision.
- Integrate multiple business information systems and technologies to analyze a business problem and communicate a solution to a business audience.
First-time college students are eligible to be admitted to the Bloch School if they meet regular UMKC entrance requirements. Those transferring from other institutions must have 2.5 cumulative and University of Missouri (UM) GPAs. Intra-university transfers can enter Bloch School programs with a 2.25 UM GPA. All students are required to maintain a 2.25 cumulative University of Missouri GPA while enrolled in this program.
The Bloch School requires a minimum of 120 credit hours to earn the Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) degree. This total includes coursework in the following areas: General Education, Basic Skills, General Electives, Business Core, Emphasis Area, and Interest Area. All students pursuing the B.B.A. degree must select an emphasis area and a complementary interest area.
See the Bloch School Undergraduate Policies and Procedures section (link to http://catalog.umkc.edu/colleges-schools/henry-w-bloch-management/undergraduate-programs/undergraduate-policies-procedures/) for additional information.