Withdrawal from Courses

A student enrolled in a course cannot unilaterally withdraw from it but must secure permission from the associate dean to do so, and must follow prescribed withdrawal procedures. A student who is not in good standing in the course at the time of withdrawal (has earned a grade of F at that point) will receive a grade of WF (withdraw failing) for the course.